Revenge of the Fifth
Today we are doing themed trivia in honor of Revenge of the Fifth. For those of you unfamiliar with Star Wars fandom. We celebrate 2 days every year as Star Wars holidays, those are May 4th and 5th. If you are unfamiliar with these holidays and thought the Fifth I was referring to was tequila, well then this quiz will probably not go well for you. Not because you don’t know Star Wars, but because that half drained tequila bottle isn’t going to help anything. Well enjoy some Star Wars Trivia. See how many you can get. Make sure you keep your answers. It might be financially advantageous to you at the end of the week.
- What is Captain Rex’s operating number?
- According to Luke what landmark does Old Ben live out past on Tatooine?
- Which Jedi master was responsible for bringing Ashoka Tano to the Jedi Temple?
- Darth Bane was responsible for instituting the rule of two. What species is he?
- Revan took up wearing a Mandalorian mask after the massacre of what species?
- Darth Maul had a brother. What was his name?
- The one who holds the dark saber is able to command the allegiance of which group?
- Approximately how old is the Child aka Baby Yoda?
- What is the call sign of the ship that landed on Scarif to steal the Death Star Plans?
- Where did Star Wars writers get the name for the legendary 501st legion commanded by General Skywalker?
- What is Vader’s secret apprentice’s actual name?
- What does Leia use to threaten Jabba into giving her the higher price for Chewbacca?
- On what planet did Jedi normally receive a lightsaber crystal from?
Hope you enjoyed. Like I said, it might be financially beneficial for you to get all the answers down. Stay tuned to the blog the rest of the week to find out more. Also do me a favor and drop the name of your favorite Star Wars character in the comments. I am interested to see.